Tuesday, April 7, 2009

High School Musical and picnic dinners

We love the park. We love fish and chips. So on a saturday night when I don't feel like cooking (and i'm still single-mothering)......what better way to solve the problem than by having a picnic dinner at the park!!







quote "sorry mum, no time for photos"........and apparently no time for eating dinner either - way too much climbing to do......(don't worry he did eventually eat some junk (i mean dinner :)



busy taking photos only to realise jazzy is about to eat some chips......chips covered in chicken salt....to let her eat the chip or not.......that is the question I ask myself?????



oh but she's so cute......how can i resist......go on then have it.....



give the camera to Rylan to take a few pics......which starts out great.....





but really.....it was only a matter of time before this started happening with the photographer being a 7 year old.......



self portrait......



and here's my favourite pic from the night.......Rylan looking so grown up!! (yes that is the same boy as the one in the photo above :)

We had lots of fun at the park. Came home, cuddled up and watched high school musical 3! (one of Zahns favorite movies.....so funny when he dances!!)

We love the weekend!!!

3 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Felicity your kids are so cute! Who would have thought Chad was capable? Must be your genes for sure! Just kidding. This post made me even more homesick. What I would'nt give for some good fish and chips. Ah I'm jealous. Love your blog!

Felicity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicity said...

Wow Felicity you look pretty hot in the picture with Jasmin. See you soon, love Chad Bourne, I mean Aston.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...