Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boy, Boy, Girl, GIRL!!!!!!!!!


13 weeks 1 day.......


To say we are excited is a little understated. (even if I have ZERO energy and have been sleeping all day while Chad takes care of the kids.......we are STILL thrilled (and hoping i feel better soon........Chad's Christmas holidays have coincided perfectly with my 9 - 13 week need for sleep :)!!

We saw a specialist earlier this week and she confidently told us "it's a girl" (I didn't know you could tell at this stage.......but the specialist assured us that's what the baby appears to be, and said she's only been wrong 2 times out of 3000.

We could NOT be happier!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooh, I suspected this news was going to be revealed from you soon! Congratulations, I am so excited for you, and how exciting to have another girl for Jasmine to gang up with against the boys:) I love it, so happy for you guys.

Astrostar said...

Contratulations Felicity that is awesome news! I hope that you are feeling better soon too.

knoth4 said...

Congratulations guys. I was told at 13 weeks it was a boy so you should be spot on. Now you can use all the clothes that you have kept in the hope of another girl.. Lucky last. I also have Chads card for his bank, give me a call and I will get your address and post it to you. Love Laree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...