I'm not sure if it gets any better than this for a little girl that turns 2 on Tuesday.
Pink balloons. Cup cakes. Family. Friends. New 'girl toys' and the Park. All WAY up there on her list of things she LOVES.
There are so many things I could share about how we feel and why we love this little (getting-big-way-too-fast) girl. But. I'll save all that for her special day and instead share some pics from her 'pink party in the park'!
"Can you believe my mum and dad are letting me eat all these treats. I think I am in heaven"........
enjoying her cup cake
If you look closely in this pic you can see how sticky and dirty her hands are.......
playing with some of her 'big' friends
this is how I found her after returning from a trip to the car. Eating yogurt with a paddle pop stick. completely covered in sticky-ness, dirt, sticks and yogurt. She was so free and happy :)
let's move in for a close up of her sticky hands.
And as a result of her blissful 'free' morning, this is what she looked liked right before we left......
happy, clothes free, somewhat clean and ready for a 4 hour sleep (she played really hard :)
Thanks to our lovely friends and family, the Ligits, The DeGaris's and the Smiberts for sharing part 1 of Jasmin's special day. She was thrilled that Hannah, 'Bamon' and the 'Brim' brothers were at her little party!
















4 comments:
this looks sooo great listy! what a little princess! Livy and I have been thinking about what to do for her birthday- so I am totally feeling you right now! oh i love little girls!
I only wish we could have been there, and our girls could be best of friends :(
ps. saw a mini-me of rylan at the shop today who was about 3(same hair same glassess and just identical). I wanted to steal him!
Happy Birthday Jazzy! Looks like such a fun day and such a perfect party. Gorgeous!
Good Job Felicity, it looks like you have a great party. Happy birthday Jazzy.
Post a Comment